A cookies is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Keep in mind
- Multiple users. If more than one person uses your device, the choices set up by other people will apply to you as well unless you change them. For example, if you share a computer with your family, you may see ads based on sites they have visited as well as sites you have visited.
- Cookies with more than one use. Some of our cookies collect data for more than one use. We will only use these cookies for their essential purposes.
- Cookies that are already on your device. Turning off one or more types of cookies will not delete any that have been downloaded in the past.
- Managing cookies choices in your browser. You can turn off or delete cookies in your browser. If you do this, it may affect your use of our site or sites that use similar cookies to our website.
Cookies help you get the most out of our website. However, you may set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of them or to notify you when you are sent a cookie.
Our cookies capture data which identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your IP address. Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we use your personal information.
For more information on how to control and delete cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org